Orange Money presentation
Orange Money is an electronic wallet that the Orange Group has made available to its customers to conduct diverse financial transactions.
Presentation of the service :
This service is available in 13 countries in Africa and the Middle East and has more than 10 million customers. In Cameroon, this service was launched in September 2011 in partnership with BICEC which maintains regulatory control.
The advantages of Orange Money are unique:
- Security:a confidential code that you create yourself makes all your Orange Money transactions secured after opening your electronic wallet and which can be consulted after each transaction. With this confidential code, your money is secured against any form of fraud in the event of loss or theft of your mobile phone.
- Rapid:Orange Money is a service that is carried out in real time. Save precious time by paying your bills and conducting your transactions from your mobile phone. No more line-ups and waste of time at counters.
- Simple:a simple code to dial, #150#, from your mobile phone and follow the instructions. This service is compatible with all mobile phones.
- Economical:transfer of money with Orange Money is free of charge. Moreover, the service does not generate any management fee for the electronic wallet and there is no obligation for a minimum balance. Lastly, Orange Money transactions offer highly competitive rates.
The Orange Money service is fast, reliable and available 24/7.
Dial #150# from your Orange mobile phone and have access to Orange Money services:
- Money deposit and withdrawal
- Money transfer
- Airtime purchase
- Payment of bills
- Payment of products and services
- Receive salaries